1) What is the passing score is necessary to gain admission?
Each year the Ministry of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic establishes a threshold score to enroll students in higher educational institutions. During the 2015-2016 academic year the threshold score on the main test is 110 points. For the next academic year 2016-2017, the threshold score on the main test is not already installed.
2) What are the benefits for the admission to your university?
On the basis of ORT at our university are from 10 to 100% discount on tuition. Winner of national and regional competitions provided from 20 to 100% discount on tuition. Applicants who took first place in the individual competitions at the national and international sporting Olympics, get a 30% discount. Graduates get a "certificate of Red" of secondary education for admission provided 20% discount. There is also a 20% discount on training graduates of educational institutions «Secom».
3) Are there any other internal additional tests in high school?
After receiving the documents, the University conducts internal English language test to determine the level of knowledge on the subject. Students who have successfully passed this test, go to the 1st course. Not gain threshold, students sit on the preparatory course. Persons who provide official TOEFL and IELTS certificates are credited to the first year without trial test.
Other additional entrance examinations University does not hold.
4) Are there nonresident students hostel?
Yes, granted. Partners of the International University of Ataturk-Ala-Too provided for nonresident and foreign students dormitory, which are conveniently located in the city.
5) When you start receiving documents?
According to the decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of the selection and enrollment of students in higher education begins with the month of July of each year.
6) Do you provide a respite from the army?
The right to deferment from military service citizens have enrolled in full-time education in higher vocational schools. International University of Ataturk-Ala-Too is a reference to the Department of the Military Commissariat, where the student is given a deferment from the army for a period as long as he studies, but no more normative terms of development of basic educational programs.
7) What are the rules for admission to the university of foreign nationals?
Foreign citizens have the right to receive higher education in our university, in accordance with international agreements on the provision of paid educational services.
8) Can I use the ORT results of previous years?
No you can not.
9) If you do not gain a passing grade on ORT for admission?
Entrants, failing to pass on ORT for admission to higher education for primary and secondary subjects are given the opportunity to enroll in a vocational college at the university. Duration of training is 2 years.
10) What areas are available in the professional college?
- Economics and Accounting
- Computer systems and complexes
11) What subjects are studied in a preparatory course?
The preparatory course students learn two foreign languages: English and Turkish. The week was paid 8 hours for the Turkish language, and 24 hours to learn English.
12) How can I pay the tuition contract?
Tuition fees can be paid in installments: 50% at the beginning of each semester.
13) What documents are required for admission?
When applying for admission to the University of incoming offers:
- Copies of documents proving his identity, nationality;
- The original state documents on education (certificate / diploma);
- 4 photos 3x4
- ORT certificate (original)
- A copy of registration certificate (for boys)
- The first installment of tuition fee (30% of the total value of the contract)
14) Is it possible to transfer to another university?
Oh sure. It requires the appropriate level of English to transfer to our university from other universities.
15) You can get the distance education at your university?
Distance Learning Center (DLC) at the university has in full educational services for the preparation of bachelors and masters with application of modern distance learning technologies. As part of a bachelor degree, there are two directions: management and international relations.
DLC trains Masters in the following areas: management and pedagogy.
16) Is there a program of academic exchange for students?
Yes there is. Implementation of programs of academic exchange is carried out annually. Our university cooperates with more than 18 partner countries, which includes more than 70 universities. Student exchange in the framework of partnership agreements - is an opportunity to pass the semester or year training without obtaining a degree in one of the partner universities.
17) And your university is involved in the program ERASMUS?
Yes, our university is involved in the pan-European program for cooperation in the field of education. As part of the ERASMUS program for the exchange of students and teachers between universities in Europe, which is a full partner and our university. Our students have a great opportunity to be trained under this program, the costs of which takes over the European Union and the host country.